Where can I find __________?
- Syllabus: http://howdy.tamu.edu
- Faculty curriculum vitae (cv): http://howdy.tamu.edu
- Study guide: http://ecampus.tamu.edu/
- Online tests: http://ecampus.tamu.edu/
- Some class materials (especially those with large file sizes or needs for restricted access): http://ecampus.tamu.edu/
- Supplementary electronic materials: http://morrismusic.org — look for your course under the Teaching menu.
- Howdy (http://howdy.tamu.edu) stores all syllabi and faculty curricula vitae (cv) to comply with Texas state law.
- eCampus (http://ecampus.tamu.edu/) stores any materials that are sensitive because of academic integrity (e.g., tests, study guides), federal privacy law (e.g., grades), or intellectual property laws requiring limited distribution, as well as files needing other kinds of special handling (e.g., large file downloads).
- This website will store most other materials not described above.
Where can I get help with __________?
- For help with this website or any problems specific to this class only, e-mail your instructor.
- For help with any facilities inside the College of Liberal Arts: click here
- For help with eCampus, contact Instructional Technology Services: click here
- For help with Howdy or TAMU internet connectivity, contact Help Desk Central: click here