In different lengths and formats. Click to view and download.
- One-sheet bio (PDF)
- One-sheet resume/CV (PDF)
- Plain text bio
Click to view high resolution image. Right-click or alt-click to download.
- “Jeff Morris’s piece was one of the most intriguing… a delight to play and very well written…
extraordinaryamount of homework…” — Tim Jackson, Composition Today [Link]
- “Because of [his] manipulations of samples, electronically produced sounds don’t come across as like something alien in combination with a violin but serve as complicated contra point.” — Roman Stolyar, The Improvisor [Link]
- “Jeff Morris’s improvisation, while more firmly rooted in academic electronic music, was… evocative with its wide variety of sound sources and quick pace.” — Jacob Gotlib, Array (International Computer Music Association) [Link]
- More Reviews
- Current focus: Full album—Interfaces: Jazz Meets Electronics. Featuring Karl Berger and Joe Hertenstein. Ravello Records RR 7998, 2018. Audio CD. [Link]
- In press:
- In print and an online exhibit—”In the Middle of the Room.” With Elisabeth Blair (voice, poet). In Cream City Review (print) and Cream City Review: Iø (video), 2018. [Link]
- In an online journal—”Best Practices for Max: Users’ Favorite Techniques Today.” With Peter McCulloch. In arts.codes, 2018.
- Full album—With Strings: Live Sampling in Counterpoint. Featuring Ulrich Maiß and Eric KM Clark. Ravello Records, February 2019. Audio CD. [Link]
- Single track on an album—”A Treatise On the Æsthetic of
Efforte” on The Steampunk Musical Endeavour. Bohn Media, 2019. Audio CD. [Link]
- In production: