In different lengths and formats. Click to view and download.
- One-sheet bio (PDF)
- One-sheet resume/CV (PDF)
- Plain text bio
Click to view high-resolution images. Right-click or alt-click to download.
- "For those bored with free jazz and straight-ahead classicism, Interfaces opens a doorway, through which it plunges headfirst." — Ken Micallef, JazzTimes [Link]
- “Jeff Morris’s piece was one of the most intriguing… a delight to play and very well written…
extraordinaryamount of homework…” — Tim Jackson, Composition Today [Link]
- “Because of [his] manipulations of samples, electronically produced sounds don’t come across as like something alien in combination with a violin but serve as complicated contra point.” — Roman Stolyar, The Improvisor [Link]
- “Jeff Morris’s improvisation, while more firmly rooted in academic electronic music, was… evocative with its wide variety of sound sources and quick pace.” — Jacob Gotlib, Array (International Computer Music Association) [Link]
- More Reviews